Best Amazon FBA Courses 2021
If you are a new retailer on Amazon and searching for a good Amazon FBA course, then you came to right the place. We provide honest and unbiased reviews of the top Amazon FBA courses available.
By reading this article, you can save a lot of your time and learn about the courses that are actually worth your time and money Following the best Amazon FBA courses for success in 2021:
Freedom Ticket is one of the most sought-after, robust, and complete Amazon FBA courses on the market today. It’s a comprehensive training course that will teach you how to become a successful Amazon seller. If selling on Amazon seems overwhelming and you are not sure where to begin, then Freedom Ticket is an excellent choice for you. Designed by Kevin King, this course focuses on helping sellers successfully launch a Private Label product.
- 8 Weeks of training that includes 90+ training videos.
- Written notes and review slides included in each module.
- 30+ handouts on accounting, sourcing, mistakes to avoid, etc.
- Extensive practice and study tools for full knowledge absorption and comprehension.
- You can access the course for free if you have a Helium 10 membership.
- One-time payment: $997
- Refund Policy: 30-day money-back guarantee
Offered by Jungle Scout, Academy is one of the most actionable and comprehensive training programs for selling on Amazon. It is contains the best tried and tested tips from real, experienced sellers to help you succeed on the platform early.
- 130+ videos that cover everything from product research to managing your Amazon business.
- Specialized courses designed for popular niches, such as Getting Started Selling on Amazon, Optimizing Listings, Product Research, and more.
- The content in the courses is available in bite-sized pieces, hence allowing you to learn at your own time and pace.
- Monthly Plans:
- Basic: $49
- Suite: $69
- Professional: $129
- Refund Policy: 7-day risk-free money back guarantee
Proven Amazon Course is a popular Amazon FBA course that teaches you different strategies on how to sell on Amazon. It is created by Jim Cockrum who has years of experience selling physical products online from Craigslist, eBay, to Amazon. Proven Amazon Course has been updated multiple times over the years. The only course on the market that gives you 6 months to try before you pay.
- The course features lots of proven strategies that can teach you how to sell on Amazon and maximize your profit.
- Suitable for international sellers.
- Decent Facebook community.
- 6-months trial and lifetime membership.
- One-time payment: $499
- Refund policy: 100% refund policy if you don’t find the value from the course that you were expecting.
Amazon FBA Ninja is a course designed for individuals who know nothing about selling through Amazon’s FBA platform as well as for those who know the ins and outs of Amazon. In this course, the creator Keven David walks you through his A-Z process on selling on Amazon. The course has been updated several times per year to ensure that students have the most up-to-date information possible.
- Ideal for beginners.
- Multiple case studies from past students.
- In-depth store creation and product research tutorials.
- Modules for advanced sellers such as selling your store and brand registry.
- Up-to-date material to reflect changes within Amazon and new advertising strategies.
- One-time payment: $997
- Refund policy: There is a 14-day money back guarantee if you have watched less than 40% of videos.
Amazon Selling Machine is a popular Amazon FBA course created by Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback. The course is designed to help new sellers build a physical products business on Amazon. It covers everything you need to learn to build a successful Amazon FBA business.
- 8-week online training that will teach you everything you need to build a successful FBA business.
- Target traffic promotion by the ASM experts to your new products.
- Expert product listing evaluation.
- 8 private group coaching calls.
- Inside look at the private resource vault.
- Lifetime membership to the community and forum of Amazing Selling Machine.
- Access to the mentorship program.
- One-time payment: $4,997.
- Refund policy: 6-months refund guarantee.
- Introduction on retail online pro
- Flipping: creating list, choosing buyers, updating, reposting..
- Amazon: fees, supplies, handing sales tax, accounting basics..
- Pricing: with competition and without competition
- Online Arbitrage Sourcing
- Outsourcing: hiring virtual assistants, Outsourcing Arbitrage Sourcing
- One-time payment: $497
- Refund policy: None
There are lots of Amazon FBA courses available nowadays. While having a large selection is a good thing, it can be overwhelming to choose from a wide variety of courses. To make it easier for you, here are some tips you can follow:
1- Determine Your Budget
Deciding how much money you can invest in a course is the first step. If you have a small budget, then it would be a good idea to ignore the course that suits you 100% and instead find the one that suits you 90% but costs considerably less.
2- Define Where You Are
Determine where you are on your seller journey. If you are a beginner, then it is recommended that you look for a beginner Amazon FBA course. On the other hand, if you already know the basics, then an advanced course may be more suitable for you.
3- Research and Read Reviews
There are many ways to find Amazon FBA courses, e.g. Google, recommendations on Quora, Facebook groups, etc., or dedicated online platforms like Sermondo. Using dedicated platforms is recommended as they allow you to read independent reviews from other sellers.
4- Carefully Read the Conditions
The last but an important step is to carefully read the conditions when you find a course that is suitable for you. Often, course providers advertise with things like “access to exclusive VIP mastermind” or “Weekly Q&As”, etc. However, these things are generally only available if you purchase a premium, more expensive version of the course. So, make sure to learn in advance what’s included in the course package that you wish to buy. If you are unsure, don’t hesitate to contact the support team for clarification.