If you are a new retailer on Amazon and searching for a good Amazon FBA course, then you came to right the place. We provide honest and unbiased reviews of the top Amazon FBA courses available.
By reading this article, you can save a lot of your time and learn about the courses that are actually worth your time and money Following the best Amazon FBA courses for success in 2022:
Table of Contents
- Best Amazon FBA Courses List:
- 1- Proven Amazon course – Jim Cockrum’s course
- 2- Amazon FBA Ninja – Kevin David Amazon Ninja Masterclasses
- 3- Amazing Selling Machine
- 4- Freedom Ticket – Helium 10
- 5- Online Selling Experiment
- How to Choose the Right Amazon FBA Course
Best Amazon FBA Courses List:
1- Proven Amazon course – Jim Cockrum’s course
Proven Amazon Course The Complete Amazon Guide With Step-by-Step Details on Everything You Need To Know With Over 1,000 Verified Success Stories.
It is created by Jim Cockrum who has years of experience selling physical products online on Amazon, eBay, and Craigslist.
The only course on the market that gives you 6 months to try before you pay.
- The course features lots of proven strategies that can teach you how to sell on Amazon and maximize your profit.
- Suitable for international sellers.
- 6-months trial and lifetime membership.
One-time payment: $499
100% refund policy if you don’t find the value from the course that you were expecting.
2- Amazon FBA Ninja – Kevin David Amazon Ninja Masterclasses
This is another great Amazon FBA course, Amazon FBA Ninja is designed for individuals who know nothing about selling through Amazon’s FBA platform as well as for those who know the ins and outs of Amazon. In this course, the creator Keven David walks you through his A-Z process of selling on Amazon.
- Ideal for beginners.
- Multiple case studies from past students.
- In-depth store creation and product research tutorials.
- Modules for advanced sellers such as selling your store and brand registry.
- Up-to-date material to reflect changes within Amazon and new advertising strategies.
- One-time payment: $997
- Refund policy: There is a 14-day money-back guarantee if you have watched less than 40% of videos.
3- Amazing Selling Machine
Amazon Selling Machine is a popular Amazon FBA course created by Matt Clark and Jason Katzenback. The course is designed to help new sellers build a physical products business on Amazon. It covers everything you need to learn to build a successful Amazon FBA business.
- 8-week online training that will teach you everything you need to build a successful FBA business.
- Target traffic promotion by the ASM experts to your new products.
- Expert product listing evaluation.
- 8 private group coaching calls.
- Inside look at the private resource vault.
- Lifetime membership to the community and forum of Amazing Selling Machine.
- Access to the mentorship program.
- One-time payment: $4,997.
- Save $2000 For a limited time using the Amazing Selling Machine Discount Code
- Refund policy: 6-month refund guarantee.
4- Freedom Ticket – Helium 10
Freedom Ticket course is the strongest, most rich, and most complete Amazon FBA course, which helps beginners to increase their sales online. The freedom Ticket course is the most effective way to get what they desire. This course is designed by Kevin King especially for the sellers to launch their private label products very easily.
• 8 weeks of training with 90+ training videos and, 30+ handouts on accounting, sourcing
Freedom Ticket’s one-time payment is just $997.
Freedom Ticket course offers a refund policy within 30 days.
You can get 50% off for the first month using Helium 10 Discount Code
5- Online Selling Experiment
Last but not the least, the online selling experiment course was created by Brian Grant who runs a 6-figure online retail business. Ryan has been selling online since 2008 and started blogging in 2013 about everything he has learned during the 10+ years. Through this course, you can recognize the massive potential of selling on platforms like Amazon quickly and efficiently and cover everything you need to know about starting and scaling a successful online retail business.
- Introduction to retail online pro
- Flipping: creating a list, choosing buyers, updating, reposting..
- Amazon: fees, supplies, handing sales tax, accounting basics..
- Pricing: with competition and without competition
- Online Arbitrage Sourcing
- Outsourcing: hiring virtual assistants, Outsourcing Arbitrage Sourcing
- One-time payment: $497
- Refund policy: None
These are some of the top Amazon FBA courses for success in 2022. What’s the best course for you depends mainly on your objectives, needs, and level of experience. One course cannot suit everyone’s needs, that’s why we have listed 5 of them.
How to Choose the Right Amazon FBA Course
There are lots of Amazon FBA courses available nowadays. While having a large selection is a good thing, it can be overwhelming to choose from a wide variety of courses. To make it easier for you, here are some tips you can follow:
#1. Determine Your Budget
Deciding how much money you can invest in a course is the first step. If you have a small budget, then it would be a good idea to ignore the course that suits you 100% and instead find the one that suits you 90% but costs considerably less.
#2. Define Where You Are
Determine where you are on your seller journey. If you are a beginner, then it is recommended that you look for a beginner Amazon FBA course. On the other hand, if you already know the basics, then an advanced course may be more suitable for you.
#3. Research and Read Reviews
There are many ways to find Amazon FBA courses, e.g. Google, recommendations on Quora, Facebook groups, etc., or dedicated online platforms like Sermondo.
#4. Carefully Read the Conditions
The last but important step is to carefully read the conditions when you find a course that is suitable for you. Often, course providers advertise with things like “access to exclusive VIP mastermind” or “Weekly Q&As”, etc. However, these things are generally only available if you purchase a premium, more expensive version of the course. If you are unsure, don’t hesitate to contact the support team for clarification.