Selling on Amazon is one of the most significant opportunities available for sellers. It is especially a great option for people who want to start their own eCommerce business. There are certain tools that make your life easier and allow you to beat out your competition. Helium 10 and Jungle Scout are two popular tools that have been designed to help you in this regard. What is the better Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout? Read on to learn more about them so you can determine which one is the best fit for you.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout:
Helium 10 – Overview
Helium 10 is the ultimate tool that is equipped with various useful functions to help Amazon sellers in a number of ways. The software is made up of several tools that can help you optimize product listings, spy on competitors, identify trends, find high-ranking keywords, and more. Helium 10 has built its product suite over time to include a number of integrated tools to help Amazon sellers rise to the top. The software eliminates the legwork you have to do and allows you to grow your Amazon business.
Helium 10 – Features Breakdown
The popularity of Helium 10 is made possible by all of its powerful features, which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Black Box Amazon Product Finder: Black Box Amazon Product Finder is an all-in-one tool of Helium 10 that allows you to find products to sell, research niches you wish to sell on, research your competition, and more.
- Trendster: Trendster is a powerful tool of Helium 10 that checks for trends in your specific niche. You can then study these trends to replicate your success at any time.
- Portals Landing Page Builder: Helium 10’s landing page builder allows you to build your brand outside of Amazon. All the templates offered are high-quality and can directly compete with most funnel builders.
- Amazon Seller Analytics: Amazon Seller Analytics focuses on things like net profit and gross revenue. Oftentimes, having good revenue figures is simply not enough. You need to have a good net profit as well and this tool of Helium 10 helps you to achieve just that.
- Refund Genie: Refund Genie gets rid of all the unwanted procedures inside a refund request and allows you to easily handle them with a simple click.
Helium 10 offers the following plans:
- Starter: It costs $37/month and has all the training and tools needed to get you started.
- Platinum: It costs $97/month and gives access to over 300 ASINS, 2,500 tracked keywords, and 5,000 emails.
- Diamond: It costs $197/month and provides access to almost double the features of Platinum plan.
- Elite: It costs $397/month and gives access to all the top features of other plans as well as some additional perks.
All these plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Pros and Cons
- All-in-one platform that caters to all your needs for profitable growth on Amazon
- Very detailed and intuitive dashboard that provides easy access to all the key elements.
- Helium 10 is suitable for beginners as it is easy to learn.
- The software is equipped with some of the best SEO search tools and product research features.
- You can create a free plan and try Helium 10 with limited functionality
- You will need to invest the most in order to achieve the best results. Buying a membership with advanced features is recommended but it may not be suitable for users on budget.
- Relatively expensive than most other Amazon analytics and research tools.
- There is no Amazon PPC manager.
Jungle Scout – Overview
Jungle Scout is one of the leading product research tools in the industry for Amazon sellers. It offers a database of products with niche analysis and monitors your products at reasonable pricing. The tool considers factors like best seller rank, number of reviews, etc. to give you the right number of estimated sales. Jungle Scout is made particularly for Amazon sellers and has become one of the most popular research tools on the market.
Jungle Scout – Features Breakdown
Thanks to its variety of useful tools, Jungle Scout allows Amazon sellers to see beyond just basic data and hence, realize their potential. Following are some of its key features:
- Access to Massive Amazon Listing Database: The web app of Jungle Scout will help you find lucrative niches available on Amazon. You can filter your search by category, trend, rank, revenue, sales, prices, and more.
- Chrome Extension: The Jungle Scout Chrome extension makes it easier to sort and research. You don’t even have to actively use the extension in order for it to run. It always runs in the background.
- Opportunity Finder: Opportunity Finder allows you to search for a winning product in your desired category. The tool does all the brunt work and all you need to do is choose a category and fill it with your specific product criteria.
- Review Automation: With Review Automation, you no longer have to send customized emails to all your buyers. You can use this tool to take care of everything for you. It’s efficient and very simple as all you need to do is tick the “Review Automation” on and you are all set.
- Sales Analytics: Sales Analytics feature of Jungle Scout gives you the full financial health of your business. You can use this feature to learn how many units you have sold, net profit, ROI, revenue, PPC, and more.
The price scheme of Jungle Scout is very basic and minimal with regards to the features it provides:
- Basic: It costs $29/month and offers all the primary features of Jungle Scout.
- Suite: It costs $49/month. This plan is suitable for a stable Amazon business with basic tools.
- Professional: It costs $84/month and offers more integrated solutions, features, and data for users.
All these plans come with a 7-day money-back guarantee.
Pros and Cons
- Comparatively easier to learn and use than other tools, e.g. Helium 10.
- Budget-friendly and suitable for sellers who are trying it for the first time.
- Easy, intuitive interface that can be understood by newbie sellers.
- Good overall customer support.
- Global reach thanks to a large supplier base and popularity.
- No mobile app.
- Chrome extension is not free of cost.
- Does not have a landing page creator.
Even with a detailed comparison between the two, it is not easy to recommend just one tool. Both Helium 10 and Jungle Scout are practically the same in terms of capability and they are both certainly worth the money. Helium 10 is relatively more efficient but it is also the pricier option. Jungle Scout on the other hand offers reasonable pricing. That said, when choosing any of these tools, cost alone shouldn’t be the primary factor in your decision. Keep in mind that these tools are not just expenses; they are valuable investments. So, it’s okay to spend a little. If you play your cards right, you will get your money back many times more.
5 Best Amazon FBA Courses For 2022