10 Best Facebook Ads Courses & Training in 2022
Facebook advertising is an effective and beginner-friendly way to build your online business. For this reason, there are many courses that give a blueprint and help people to build their skills. In this article, you can discover the best Facebook Ads courses in 2022.
Top Facebook Ads Courses:
Kelvin David is an entrepreneur that has created courses in different business models. So, he created a Facebook advertising course to share his experience and teach some fundamental skills in paid advertising. This course has six modules with video tutorials that take the members step-by-step through the process.
• There are over 65 video lessons and detailed PDF notes.
• It can work both for beginners and advanced marketers.
• It offers free training before the paid training.
• The owner is a super successful internet marketer.
Cat Howell is an expert on Facebook advertising and has worked with huge brands like Coca Cola and Fuji Film. His course has to be on the list of the best Facebook Ads courses because learning from the best is always a good thing. However, it is a course for freelancers and agencies that sell their services to clients.
• It focuses on beginners freelancers and agencies.
• There are four modules of step by step training.
• The owner has a lot of experience on Facebook Ads.
John Loomer calls himself an “accidental marketer” because he didn’t plan to get started with internet marketing. For this reason, he doesn’t like the gurus of the internet and doesn’t use the standard pressure techniques for sales. However, he has become an expert with Facebook ads.
• You can learn to set up webinars and Facebook live sessions that you will promote with Facebook Ads.
• Use sites that will host your webinars
• The creator teaches the system through a webinar, links, guides, and replays.
It’s a course that you can find on Udemy created by Daragh Walsh and Rob Percival. The students learn about video ads and create funnels that work with them. The course has a 4.5 average rate on Udemy and has over 14,000 students.
• The course focus on video ads
• Retargeting ads and remarketing are important tools.
• Instagram Ads are included in the course.
• The goal of the course is to take the students from zero and teach them how to run advanced campaigns.
This Facebook marketing course offered by Coursera & developed by digital marketing experts at Aptly together with Facebook marketers, includes an industry-relevant curriculum designed to prepare you for an entry-level role in social media marketing. Learn you how to Launch your career in social media marketing. Build job-ready skills and credentials to go from beginner to job ready in about 5 months. No degree or prior experience required.
You will learn:
- Create and analyze an effective advertising campaign for your target audience
- Create, edit, and troubleshoot ads in Facebook Ads Manager
- Establish and manage a social media presence
This Facebook advertising course offers by Linkedin will learn you how to create and manage Facebook ads campaigns that grow your business and boost your brand. Tought by Megan Adams is a Facebook advertising expert that will help you craft campaigns that make sense.
You will Learn:
- Starting with a strategy that clearly aligns with your business goals.
- How to write your ads, plan your budget, and boost your posts.
- You’ll be armed with knowledge to use Facebook Ads to its greatest potential.
- Creating campaigns that deliver engaging campaigns to the right audiences.
Lean more about Advertising on Facebook
It is another great free Facobook ads course for beginners, covers everything you need to know in order to get started with Facebook Ad campaigns the right way. This online course gives you a clear guide to exactly what you need to do in order to get your first Facebook Ad campaign up and running. You’ll learn how to find your ideal audience on Facebook, avoid the common mistakes made by new advertisers.
You will be Learn:
- List the steps needed to launch your first Facebook ads campaign
- Describe ways of finding your ideal audience on Facebook
- Identify the avoidable common mistakes made by new advertisers.
- Describe the prep needed for a new page to running ads
- List the different types of Facebook ads
- Explain how to create a new Facebook ‘business’ page
Facebook has created a course that is free for everyone. If you want to learn more without paying an expert, you can give it a try. It includes all the options that you can use with Facebook advertising and useful tips to improve your results.
• A complete beginner can learn the basics.
• You can choose courses based on your experience.
• It includes guides on Instagram advertising.
• You can practice your skills with exercises that you can find in the lessons.
• It is the official training of Facebook.
Hubspot Academy has courses in different types of digital marketing and gives certifications. The courses are created by experts that put their name next to their lessons. So, they share their ideas or strategies on specific topics. The Facebook Ads Training has a length of over one hour in video tutorials, and there are three lessons.
• It is free.
• You can get a certificate from Hubspot Academy.
• It includes three different strategies.
The free Facebook marketing course is one of the best for learning Facebook Ads for beginners. By the end of this course, you will learn how to establish an online presence, create engaging posts, build a growing Facebook community, and manage social media accounts efficiently. Become a skilled Facebook marketer who knows how to make the most out of both paid and organic Facebook efforts.
These were ten great courses to learn about Facebook Ads that are created by experts or teams of digital marketers. They include different methods, strategies, and types of learners. You can choose the best one for you based on your experience and your goals.