Finding the best SEO courses will help you to improve your site, increase its visibility in search engines and rank well. Learn how to get more traffic without spending any money. Our team of experts has compiled for you the best courses in the market from the top experts.
Best Online SEO Courses & Certifications
1. The Complete SEO Course Bundle
This SEO training bundle has everything you need to know about SEO. It’s a proven step-by-step blueprint to follow and increase your rankings and traffic in 60 days or less. It’s the same steps the instructor followed to increase the traffic of a new website to over 500K visits per month (case study included).
This bundle includes:
- Technical SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Keyword Research
- Google Analytics
- Off-Page SEO
- SEO For Beginners
- Advanced SEO
- Structured Data & Schema
- Local SEO & International SEO
- eCommerce SEO
2. The Ultimate SEO Training 2023 + SEO For WordPress Websites
Learn step by step process to rank #1 on Google from an SEO agency owner. Own the Award Winning SEO agency in the UK and in this course, you’ll reveal the entire process he uses at the agency to rank a website onto the first page of Google, step by step.
You will learn how to:
- Learn more about SEO and understand how it all works
- Structure and optimize your website to rank on page 1
- Find the best keywords to target for your website
- Understanding the role of content in SEO
- Find 100s of content ideas for your blog
- Build powerful backlinks that will crush the competition
- Master technical SEO and outsmart your competitors
3. The Complete SEO Course From Beginner To Professional
The course was designed from the ground up by Mark Williams-Cook, an SEO veteran with 17 years of agency experience getting rankings for clients such as Expedia, SEMrush, and Hitachi, training hundreds of people to do SEO at events such as BrightonSEO as well as building, ranking and selling his own web businesses.
Not only will you get an in-depth understanding of how search engines work but you’ll also get the most up-to-date information on the strategies and tactics being used at the most successful SEO agencies.
You will learn to:
- The modern strategies and tactics being used by big agencies.
- An in-depth understanding of search engines
- Modern techniques that can be applied to WordPress, Shopify, Magento, and popular content management systems
- Best practice technical SEO so search engines can easily discover, understand and rank your pages
- In-depth keyword research tools and techniques to discover new opportunities
- How to optimize your on-page content to rank well in Google
- Perform an SEO technical, content, and link audit
- Whitehat and blackhat SEO principles
4. SEO For WordPress [Beginners]: #1 Step-by-Step SEO System
Discover how to easily get your website on page #1 of Google, Yahoo! & Bing fast. This simple SEO blueprint is your opportunity to get those results without spending a fortune on consultants or being frustrated with the complexity of SEO. Increase website traffic by 97%. No technical knowledge is required, so it works even if you can’t spell SEO or know what it means.
You will learn to:
- Easily rank your website on page #1 of Google, Yahoo, and Bing!
- Increase website traffic by 97%
- Write articles and blog posts that will rank high on Google
- Set up WordPress plugins optimized for SEO
- Perform advanced keyword research the easy way
- Analyze and audit your entire website for free in less than 5 minutes
- Instantly set up over 50 business listings in less than 10 minutes
- Discover the difference between white hat, grey-hat, and black-hat SEO
- Save money on SEO services
- Start your own local SEO company
5. Google SEO Fundamentals
In this course, you will gain an understanding of search engine algorithms and how they affect organic search results and websites. Building on this knowledge, you’ll learn the key elements for creating an effective SEO strategy, including how to select keywords and perform keyword research; consumer psychology and search behavior; and how to conduct on-page SEO analysis to identify opportunities to improve a website’s search optimization.
You will learn to:
- Getting Started and Introduction to On-page SEO
- Introduction to Off-page SEO
- Introduction to Technical SEO
- Keyword Theory & Research
6. SEO Certification Course (FREE)
You will first learn what search engines are, how they index websites, and how they rank them. This is essential in order to be able to figure out how to optimize your website for search engines. Understanding how keywords work and why keyword research is an important part of SEO will help you create content that is SEO friendly, and successfully indexed.
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- Understanding Search Engines
- Basics of Keyword Research
- Understand how Google ranking works
- Google Panda and Other Algorithm Updates
- Search Engine Tools and Services for Webmasters
- Steps to Optimize Your Website
- 6- SEO Certification Course – FREE Certification Course
7. SEO Certification Course – FREE Certification Course
In this free SEO certification course, you’ll learn all things SEO, including website optimization, link building, keyword research, and much more.
What you’ll learn:
- Evaluate and improve your website’s SEO
- Build backlinks to your website at scale to increase your website’s visibility
- Use insights from keyword research and reporting to improve your search performance
8. SEO Essentials Certification (Series)
Learn fundamental SEO education with actionable ways to implement your newfound skills using Moz Pro. You’ll receive six hours of content guided by your instructors, test your knowledge with exams at the end of each of the five sections, and top it all off with shiny new credentials to share with your professional network, clients, and stakeholders. This class covers everything you need to get started. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to develop a competitive SEO strategy and apply foundational skills like page optimization, link building, and more.
You’ll learn how to:
- Do search engines determine the value of a site?
- Identify good keywords and map them to semantic topic groups
- Recent trends such as voice search
- SEO fits in with the sales funnel
- HPrioritize SEO tasks
- Determine your most valuable content
- How to evaluate links
- Essential reports to measure the impact of SEO
- In-depth application of SEO principles and practices in the Moz tools
9. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialization
This Specialization will teach you to optimize website content for the best possible search engine ranking. You’ll learn the theory behind Google search and other search engine algorithms, you’ll build real-world skills that you can apply to a career in digital marketing, including on-page and off-page optimization, optimizing for local and international audiences, conducting search-focused website audits.
You’ll learn how to:
- Complete a competitive analysis on a webpage
- Develop a solid approach for achieving a productive and successful relationship with your client
- Create influencer relationships and collaborations
- Analyze data to see which content gets the most shares
- Create a final report of your findings and recommendations for SEO to your client
10. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training Course
This advanced search engine optimization course will transform you into a full-stack SEO professional driving sustained growth in your website’s most critical marketing channel. You will master the many facets of SEO like keyword research, technical SEO, link building, analytics, and much more with this SEO training course. This SEO course covers all these key skills and how they coordinate to become an effective marketing strategy.
In this course you will:
- Get you 20+ real-life industry-based projects
- Learn Google’s popular tools like Keywords Trends and Search Console
- Gain detailed insights on advanced web analytics
- Get 360 degrees understanding of planning and marketing a website
Finally, we hope that these SEO courses can help you to choose the best one for you.
[…] different types of digital marketing that you can choose to specialize in certain areas, such as search engine optimization (SEO), paid search (PPC), display media, affiliate marketing, and social media. Our team of 20+ […]