Pet First Aid
This pet first aid course covers common health and safety related issues, first aid,The basics in caring for cats and dogs understanding and checking your pet’s vital signs preventative care for cats and dog scaring for the most critical emergency situations
Pet First Aid
This course is ideal for pet owners, dog walkers, pet care workers, pet sitters and anyone that wants to learn how to be a first responder in an emergency situation!
- The Pet First Aid teaches you:
- The basics in caring for cats and dogs
- understanding and checking your pet’s vital signs
- preventative care for cats and dogs
- caring for the most critical emergency situations – including breathing and cardiac emergencies, wounds, bleeding, and seizures.
Course covers common health and safety related issues, first aid, when to seek professional care, and disaster planning steps for the proper care of pets. Topics also include preventing illness, infection and parasites, shock, bone and joint injuries, eye and ear injuries, artificial respiration and cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and more.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Pet First Aid is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.