The essentials of the GDPR training course will cover the key purposes of the new legislation and will give learners a complete GDPR overview, to help those involved with the handling of people’s information to be able to adopt these practises within their organisation.
Upon completion of the Cyber Security course, learners will be able to reduce every day risks and understand the possible harm that can be caused using real life examples. You will gain a working understanding of the stats and information around cyber security, including the different types of malicious software.
By taking the Anti-Money Laundering course you will have a clear understanding into the key essential facts around money laundering, what money laundering is, the stages of money laundering and help identify money laundering in day to day business. This will help keep you and your business on top of the legislations and controls associated with anti-money laundering.
The Payment Card Industry is a highly engaging online course designed to simplify compliance by helping you and your staff to understand the requirements and how they apply to a workplace. It explains payment card security in simple terms that all employees will find relevant and extremely useful.
The Essential of GDPR:
- Understand the key changes from the DPA to the GDPR
- Understand what data is, and the different types of data
- Recognise the six principles of GDPR
- Safely handle sensitive data
- Understand the rights of data subjects
- Know the role of the information commissioner
Cyber Security Awareness:
- Identify the risks associated with cyber activity.
- Explain how to protect your network from attack using anti-malware defences.
- State the process for responding to a cyberattack or a suspicious incident.
- Understand the levels of access to data and your restrictions within these.
- Identify additional security measures required for working from home or remote locations.
- Explain the risks associated with the use of removable media and how to maintain their security.
- Implement best practice cyber security guidance into your work, as set out by industry standards and your organisations policies.
- Identify the weak points in your network and devices, and therefore where you need to action changes.
- State what money laundering is
- Identify the three stages of money laundering
- Recognise the legislation regarding money laundering in the UK
- Identify industry types that are potential high risk areas within money laundering
- Define what a politically exposed person (PEP) is
Payment Card Industry:
- Confidently state the reasons you should follow the PCI DSS
- Summarise the main requirements for the PCI DSS and how these apply to your workplace
- Demonstrate secure card payment data handling when processing cards at the point of sale and when customer is not present
- Create a secure password
- Identify possible fraud and security breaches which could compromise your customer’s card payment data
The Essentials of GDPR, Cyber Security Awareness, Payment Card Industry and Anti-Money Laundering courses are accredited by Continuing Professional Development (CPD). The certificates, awarded upon successful completion, can be used to log your hours against.