10 Essential Cyber Security Courses To Be an Expert
Build your career by achieving the Managing Cyber Security Risk, We picked for you the best Cyber Security Courses that can help you to protect your business from the threat of a cyber attack provided by top experts on IT Courses.
Simplilearn – CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Certification Training
This training course covers the essential principles for network security and risk management. enable learners to gain knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices.
- Comprehend Risk identification and mitigation
- Provide operational, information, application and infrastructure level security
- Secure the network to maintain availability, integrity and confidentiality of critical information
- Operate within a set of rules, policies and regulations wherever applicable
Edureka – Cybersecurity Certification Course
This Course will help you in establishing a strong foundation towards your journey in the Cybersecurity domain. As part of this Cybersecurity course, you will be learning about the various fundamental concepts about Security essentials, Cryptography, Network Security, Application Security, Data & Endpoint Security, Cloud Security, Cyber Attacks and Identity & Access Management
- Need of Cyber Security
- Vulnerability, Threat and Risk
- Risk Governance & Risk Management
- Security Architecture
- Security Governance
- Security Auditing
- Computer Security Architecture & Design
Pluralsight – Building Your Cyber Security Vocabulary
This course will help you with understanding about some of the most common terms and vocabulary used when discussing digital cyber security, learn how to tailor your message to a specific audience. When you’re finished with this course, you should be ready to understand and use the common language surrounding cyber security risks, threats, attacks, and solutions.
- Information Security11m
- Building Your Vocabulary
- Putting It All Together
Futurelearn – Introduction to Cyber Security
This online course will help you understand online security and protect your digital life, will frame your online safety in the context of the wider world, introducing concepts like malware, viruses, trojans, network security, ryptography, identity theft and risk management. The course was supported by the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Programme, is GCHQ Certified Training and IISP accredited.
- Threat landscape: terminology, cyber security threats, keeping up to date
- Authentication: access control, passwords, two-factor authentication
- Malware: types of malware, attack vectors, preventing infection
- Networking and communications: fundamentals, security challenges, standards
- Cryptography: symmetric and asymmetric cryptography, applications
- Network security: firewalls, virtual private networks, intrusion detection / prevention
- When your defences fail: cyber security laws, recovering from attacks
- Managing security risks: risk analysis and management
Coursera – Introduction to Cyber Security Specialization
Introduction to Cyber Security was designed to help learners develop a deeper understanding of modern information and system protection technology and methods. will learn to develop a lifelong passion and appreciation for cyber security.
Objects [ 4 Courses ]
Course 1: Introduction to Cyber Attacks
Course 2: Cyber Attack Countermeasures
Course 3: Real-Time Cyber Threat Detection and Mitigation
Course 4: Enterprise and Infrastructure Security
Udemy – The Complete Cyber Security Course : End Point Protection!
Learn a practical skill-set in securing laptops, desktops and mobile devices from all types of threats, including, advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, thieves and much more. Become a cyber security specialist from a beginner to advanced. you will Become a Cyber Security Specialist, Antivirus & Malware, Disk Encryption, Finding & Removing Hackers & Malware.
- Goals and Learning Objectives
- File and Disk Encryption
- Anti-Virus and End-Point-Protection
- Next Generation – Anti-Virus, End-Point-Protection, Detection & Response (EDR)
- End-Point-Protection Technology
- Threat Detection and Monitoring
- Malware and Hacker Hunting on the End-Point
- Operating System and Application Hardening
- Secure Deleting, Evidence Elimination and Anti-Forensics
Udemy – The Absolute Beginners Guide to Information & Cyber Security
This is a course that is perfect as an introductory one for individuals and students who are interested in becoming cyber security or information security professionals. It is also ideal for students who just want to have a well rounded knowledge about the basic concepts used in the world of information security.
- General Introduction to IT & Cyber Security
- Mind of a Hacker
- Information Security at the Work Place
- Cyber Warfare and Cyber Attacks Against Companies
EDX – Cyber Security Basics: A Hands-on Approach
Learn how to think like a hacker, but behave as a security expert.This course presents an introduction to cyber security showing different aspects of this discipline. You will learn what the main existing cyber security threats are and how to protect yourself against them.
- Cyber security landscape
- Reverse engineering
- Managing and monitoring network cyber security attacks
- Computer forensics
- Malware and advanced persistent threats
- Vulnerability management and pentesting
Master of project – Cyber Security Training Bundle
Bundle from Master of Project Academy is designed to ensure that an IT & Business professional can get all relevant skills that will bring him one step ahead in his Information Security career. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by 50,000+ learners, will help you to imbibe the workings of Cyber Security and Information Security in IT & Business world.
- Access to all Cyber Security certification courses of Master of Project Academy
- Learn the Ethical Hacking concept in detail
- Get ready for the CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker Certification exam
- Get ready for the CISSP Certification exam
Virtual College – Cyber Security Basics Course
Cyber Security Basics guides employees through the maze of obstacles by offering helpful advice and guidelines you must follow to protect your organisation against information security threats. It’s vital that companies of all sizes are aware of what they should and should not do when facing potential cyber threats that could have a negative impact on their business.
- The threats that they face day-to-day
- Why SMEs need protect themselves from threats
- How to mitigate threats
- The steps they must take to improve their cyber security hygiene
- How to apply the knowledge from the module into their everyday routine