Payment Card Industry and GDPR Essentials Bundle – £44
Get certified in Payment Card Industry and GDPR Essentials Bundle – £44 using this virtual college coupon code
This bundle is ideal for anyone who takes card payments and personal details from customers as it gives a full overview of how to keep this information safe and secure. It also provides information about the legislation surrounding keeping customer data safe and secure.
Payment Card Industry
- Confidently state the reasons why you should follow the PCI DSS.
- Summarise the main requirements for PCI DSS and how these apply to your workplace.
- Demonstrate secure card payment data handling when processing cards at point of sale and when the customer is not present.
- Create a secure password.
- Identify possible fraud and security breaches that could compromise your customers’ card payment data.
The essentials of GDPR
- The key changes from the DPA to the GDPR.
- What personal data is and the different types of personal data.
- The six principles of GDPR.
- How to safely handle sensitive data.
- The rights of Data Subjects.
- The role of the Information Commissioner.
Both courses are accredited by CPD. The certificates, awarded upon successful completion, can be used to log your hours against.
Both courses usually take between 1-2 hours each to complete, depending on the speed of learning. Learners do not have to complete all the training in one session as progress is recorded throughout and the training can be paused and resumed in our learning management system at any time.