Upon completion of this course, you can satisfy your legal obligations for appropriate training, minimise the risk of bad publicity or lawsuits, and ensure the safety of you, or your staff, when working with hazardous substances.
- What does COSHH stand for?
- Why bother with COSHH?
- Where hazardous substances can be found
- Effects of hazardous substances
- Which substances are classed as hazardous under COSHH?
- Examples of harmful substances at work
- Is COSHH relevant?
- Identifying the symbols
- Safety data sheets
30% off an Overview of COSHH