£60.00 – GDPR Essentials, Anti-Money Laundering and Payment Card Industry Bundle
The Essentials of GDPR training course will cover the key purposes of the new legislation and give learners a complete GDPR overview, helping those involved with the handling of people’s information to adopt these practises within their organisation. Learners will be shown the responsibilities regarding data processing and the role of a data controller, and will be able to make essential changes to ensure their business is prepared for the implementation of GDPR to achieve business compliance training, in accordance with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office).
The Essentials of GDPR
- The key changes from the DPA to the GDPR.
- What personal data is and the different types of personal data.
- The six principles of GDPR.
- How to safely handle sensitive data.
- The rights of Data Subjects.
- The role of the Information Commissioner.
- State what money laundering is.
- Identify the three stages of money laundering.
- Recognise the legislation regarding money laundering in the UK.
- Identify industry types that are potential high-risk areas within money laundering.
- Define what a politically exposed person (PEP) is.
Payment Card Industry
- Confidently state the reasons why you should follow the PCI DSS.
- Summarise the main requirements for PCI DSS and how these apply to your workplace.
- Demonstrate secure card payment data handling when processing cards at point of sale and when the customer is not present.
- Create a secure password.
- Identify possible fraud and security breaches that could compromise your customers’ card payment data.
All of the courses within this bundle (GDPR Essentials, Anti-money Laundering and Payment Card Industry) have been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.