CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 Certification Training
This certification training covers the essential principles for network security and risk management – making it an important stepping stone of an IT security career
This CompTIA Security+ certification training covers the essential principles for network security and risk management , will enable learners to gain knowledge and skills required to configure and install systems to secure applications, devices and networks.
- 32 hours of instructor-led learning
- Covers 6 domains required to become an IT security professional Includes
- Hands-on based learning
- Course Completion certificate
- Exam Voucher included in US & ROW( Except Africa)
What are the course objectives?
- Comprehend Risk identification and mitigation
- Provide operational, information, application and infrastructure level security
- Secure the network to maintain availability, integrity and confidentiality of critical information
- Operate within a set of rules, policies and regulations wherever applicable