This AWS Technical Essentials course prepared in line with the latest AWS syllabus will help you become proficient in identifying and efficiently using AWS services.
What skills will you learn?
By the end of the AWS Technical Essentials training you will be able to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform
- Navigate the AWS management console
- Understand the security measures AWS provides
- Differentiate AWS storage options and create Amazon S3 buckets
- Recognize AWS Compute and networking options and use EC2 and EBS
- Describe managed services and database options
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) to launch an application
- Identify deployment and management options
AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training