£35 – Anti-Money Laundering and Cyber Security Awareness Bundle
By taking the Anti-money Laundering course you will gain an understanding into the essential facts of money laundering, including the stages of money laundering and identifying money laundering in daily business. This will ensure that your business remains within the legislation and controls associated with anti-money laundering.
Completing the Cyber Security Awareness course will help learners to reduce everyday cyber risks and understand the possible harm that can be caused, using real-life examples. Learners will gain a working understanding of the statistics and information around cyber security, including the different types of malicious software.
- State what money laundering is.
- Identify the three stages of money laundering.
- Recognise the legislation regarding money laundering in the UK.
- Identify industry types that are potential high-risk areas within money laundering.
- Define what a politically exposed person (PEP) is.
Cyber Security Awareness
- Identify the risks associated with cyber activity.
- Explain how to protect your network from attack using anti-malware defences.
- State the process for responding to a cyberattack or suspicious incident.
- Understand the levels of access to data and your restrictions within these.
- Identify additional security measures required for working from home or remote locations.
- Explain the risks associated with the use of removable media and how to maintain their security.
- Implement best practice cyber security guidance into your work, as set out by industry standards and your organisation’s policies.
- Identify the weak points in your network and devices, and therefore where you need to action changes.
The Anti-money Laundering and Cyber Security Awareness courses have both been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.