This Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Manufacturing course will benefit anyone working in food processing, manufacturing, food assembly, packing and food storage.
The course allows every manufacturing business, regardless of size, to provide all staff with first class training at a fraction of the cost and disruption of attending a classroom based training course.
The content of this e-learning course includes:
- Why food hygiene and safety is important
- Personal and legal responsibilities
- The impact of foodborne illness
- How food becomes contaminated
- How to prevent contamination through good hygiene practices
- How to control contamination through safe temperatures and storage
- How to control food safety hazards at critical control points using a HACCP based Food Safety Management System