Best CISM Online Training Compared !!
What is CISM
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a certification for information security managers awarded by ISACA (formerly the Information Systems Audit and Control Association).
it is an advanced certification that provides validation for individuals who have demonstrated they possess the knowledge and experience required to develop and manage an enterprise information security program.
1. Successfully Pass the CISM Exam
CISM Exam, offered June/Dec. Must score 450 out of 800 to pass the CISM.
Score a passing grade on the CISM exam. A passing score on the CISM examination, without completing the required work experience as outlined below, will only be valid for 5 years. If the applicant does not meet the CISM certification requirements within the five year period, the passing score will be voided.
2. The Code of Professional Ethics
Members of ISACA and/or holders of the CISM designation agree to a Code of Professional Ethics to guide professional and personal conduct.
3. Continuing Education Policy
Maintenance fees and a minimum of 20 contact hours of CPE are required annually. In addition, a minimum of 120 contact hours is required during a fixed 3-year period.
4. Work Experience A minimum of 5 years of professional information security.
experience with a minimum of three years of information security management work experience in three or more of the job practice analysis areas. The work experience must be gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within 5 years from the date of originally passing the exam.
5. Submit an Application for CISM Certification
There are three ways to obtain the CISM application:
Complete and print an online application;
Download application in PDF format (150K); or
Request an application (sent in postal mail).
- understanding of the relationship between an information security program and broader business goals and objectives.
- Puts you in an elite peer network.
- Is considered essential to ongoing education, career progression and value delivery to enterprises.
- Distinguishes you as having not only information security expertise, but also knowledge and experience in the development and management of an information security program.
- is competent to handle a wide array of infosec issues, right from setup, development, administration and management of an information security program.
- Identify critical issues and customize company-specific practices to support the governance of information and related technologies.
- Bring credibility to the enterprise for which they are employed
Cism Certification Cost 2016
Certification exams are offered during the months of June, September (CISA and CISM only) and December.
The CISM Certification cost varies between $450 – $760 based on the mode of registration and if you are a registered member or not.
|Member||Non - Member|
|Online* early registration deadline fee||$450||$635|
|Mailed/faxed early registration deadline fee||$525||$710|
|Online* final registration deadline fee||$500||$685|
|Mailed/faxed final registration deadline fee||$575||$760|
Please click on the below link for further details :
*Online fees reflect a savings of US $75 off the registration rate for mailed or faxed registrations!
The online registration process will enable you to register for an exam, and purchase study aids and an ISACA membership, which will immediately provide significant exam-related discounts. The final step of the process will enable you to pay online using a credit card, or indicate that payment will follow by check or wire.
Average CISM Salary 2016
The average salary for a CISM certified professional ranges from $52,402 to $243,610
|Job Title||National Salary Data|
|Chief Information Security Officer||$117,208 – $219,988|
|Information Security Officer||$67,286 – $147,333|
|Security Architect, IT 53 salaries||$84,716 – $169,677|
Best CISM Online Training
(5 / 5)
- The fastest, most thorough training available.
- provides everything you need to be able to pass the CISM certification exam.
- 24×7 access to the most recognized and qualified exam preparation in the world.
- Personally prepared, constantly updated, and presented by #1 best-selling ISACA exam .
- over 590 narrated screens.
- 52 Practice exams containing 600 unique non-redundant practice questions
- Updated in 2016. Updated twice yearly.
- The only CISM training that provides personal support from the author of the training.
- The only comprehensive on-line training good enough to be backed by an exam-pass guarantee!
- Subscriptions lasting 180 days are available now!
- Earn 40 continuing professional education (CPE) credits.
- 180-Day Subscription to Allen Keele’s 2016 CISM certification exam online training
- Free Demo Try the free preview now for free
8 Modules of content thoroughly covering all 2016 exam objectives in all four 2016 CISM exam domains
Information Security Governance
IT Deployment Risks
IS Network and Telecommunications Risk
Information Security Program Management
Managing the IT Function
Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Incident Response
Legal and Ethical Issues
(4 / 5)
- Be able to define the architecture, design and manage the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISM certification exam
- Develop a working knowledge of the 4 domains areas as prescribed by ISACA –Exam Candidate Information Guide 2015.
Domain 00 – Introduction to CISM
Domain 01 – Information Security Governance
Domain 02 – Information Risks Management and Compliance
Domain 03 – Information Security Program Development and Manage
Domain 04 – Information Security Incident Management
Discount Coupon : ONLINE25